Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Analyst to join their team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire looking to pay £20-25,000 per annum.
The successful Graduate Analyst will be a recent graduate in either Statistics, Mathematics or Economics or Physics and will have strong experience working with Excel including pivot tables, v look ups and ideally Macros; you will ideally have exposure to SQL or a similar tool.
• Own and manage various scheduled internal and external reporting duties - mainly Excel based.
• Assist in ad hoc reporting requirements from the business.
• Assist pricing team with any reporting requirements to analyse customer spend and margins
• Produce mailing lists for our marketing team based on their specific brief.
• Improve data quality by reducing duplications or errors.
• Integrate any prospect lists, identifying any existing accounts and adding any new ones.
• Ownership for our CRM database and instrumental in its future development.
• Excellent Excel skills.
• Able to work with large data sets and confident in the use Excel’s tools to mass identify or manipulate data
• A University graduate, preferably in a Statistical, Economics or Computer Science discipline.
• Previous experience in a similar position is desirable but not necessary.
• Able to work with other departments to improve data quality.
• Hard working, strong attention to detail and well organized.
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to secure an entry level position to utilise their degree.
Please apply for details