Job Type: Logistics Manager
Salary: £competitive plus excellent benefits package
Job Reference: 23217
Are you an experienced Logistics Manager looking to take on more responsibility or a bigger workload? Are you a resourceful, process-driven professional? Do you excel in handling multiple tasks simultaneously? If that’s you then read on for more information on this excellent opportunity!
- You’ll benefit from working with some of the biggest brands in the industry;
- You’d be joining an industry leading business, working in a dynamic and forward thinking environment;
- You’ll enjoy superb career development and progression opportunities.
Based in London, this Fashion business perfectly blend a forward thinking, innovative approach with a collaborative, supportive and mature working environment that really rewards success. With a number of brands in their portfolio, the business is an established & well recognised name with a deservedly excellent reputation as an employer!
As Logistics Manager you will be responsible for managing logistics requirements, ensuring timely and accurate receipt of goods in to all warehouses. You’ll support the Head of Operations in the implementation of a new logistics flow and will utilise your experience and expertise in doing this.
- Provide third party logistics (3PL) forecasts to determine efficient warehouse layouts;
- Minimising of costs through selection of best forwarders;
- Oversee bookings on consignment deliveries into relevant warehouses;
- Housekeeping on stock discrepancies;
- Coordinate and train the logistics teams.
- Will have experience performing a similar role, either at Manager or Assistant Manager level (or equivalent)
- Will be experienced dealing with 3PL’s on a regular basis and will have influenced pricing/reduced costs
- Will be a collaborative team player and effective multitasker.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Manager looking to take their career to the next level; you’ll be given fantastic exposure to various business and areas and will enjoy the benefits of working for one of the biggest names in the industry. If you’re that person and have been excited by what you’ve read, please don’t hesitate to apply.
To apply directly please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.