Telesales Executive: £15 -£18k basic - Uncapped commission - Year 1 OTE £25- £30k
My Client is a very successful organisation established for over 100 years in their field. Their reputation in the industry is fantastic and the good news is that they are looking to add to their successful Team and are looking for a Telesales Executive. They pride themselves in a great working environment and long term staff retention. This is a fantastic place to work!
As a Telesales Executive you role will involve:
- Making outbound telesales calls to current and customers to sell advertisements in a weekly newspaper or bi-monthly magazines
- Sourcing leads and making cold outbound calls to sell advertisements to bring in new business.
- Obtaining signed agreement from the customer for the order and passing this to the sales administrator for processing
A successful Telesales Executive should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Clear verbal communication over telephone
- Cold calling experience and strong objection handling skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Positive, "can do will do" attitude and an ambition to succeed
- Knowledge of print advertising sales useful but not essential
£15000 - £18000 basic ( DOE) + Uncapped Commission - Realistic year 1 OTE - £24 - £28k