Our client is looking for a well versed Partnership Manager to join them, this is a new role due to expansion.
In this role you will have responsibility for the creation and ownership of the strategy and operational plans for Business Development. You will then execute and continually develop both the strategic and operational plans and look to drive market income and diversification for the company.
Salary - circa £30,000 -£35,000, OTE circa £45-50k. Office based in Worthing, some travel required (not a huge amount), mileage paid.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, Implement and continuously review the strategic and operational plans
- Design and execute the business development plans in a disciplined and agreed timeframe
- Lead and manage relationships with partnership companies
- Arrange and lead meetings at all levels with partners
- Create new business communications and presentations in conjunction with Marketing Manager to build and ultimately win new business
- Review and utilise sales data to drive sales opportunities across the business
- Look to make continuous improvement to the sales process within the business
- Line management responsibility to include performance management and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to work effectively at all levels
- A passion for business development
- Strong leadership
- Forward thinking
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through difference to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Commitment to on-going personal development
- Proven track record of Business Development and Leadership
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role
- A finance or sales background
Apply for more information and for the chance to speak to someone in our company about this great opportunity.
Alternatively if you would like a little bit more information feel free to call Vicky on Brighton 573809.
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme!