Retail & eCommerce - UI/UX Designer -Central London -£35k-£40k
Role: UI/UX Designer
Location: Central London
Martin & Conley are working in partnership with a major retail and eCommerce business based over in Central London. My client own and operate some of the very best shopping centres in the UK. The company i am working in partnership with attract over 400 million customer visits a year and have an investment plan of 1.2 billion over the next ten years. Although my client is a major business, within the company a subsidiary has been built to explore digital opportunities offering transactional multi-channel experiences to customers.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to transform and build my clients digital proposition, working within the digital subsidiary you will be working in a unique environment that mirrors a start up culture and mentality along with the backing from a FTSE100 company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for....
- design features and improve user experience for the company's website, emails, cms, mobile apps
- Deliver campaigns that are pleasing and offer immersive experience
- Measure and analyse user engagement, experience and revenues KPI's and achieve defined targets
Experience and skills needed
- 3-5 years UI/UX design experience
- Solid experience with eCommerce and media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools
- Solid understanding of UI design patterns, style guides and UCD
- Solid understanding of grid systems, typography, web and mobile interface trends
- Experience of delivering user flows, wireframes, prototypes as well as attractive and usable interfaces on web, mobile and desktop
- Experienced working within an Agile & Scrum experience
- Paying up to £40,000 + Bonus
- 25 day's holiday
- Company paid BUPA
- Company bonus
- Interest free ticket loan
***If interested in the above role please apply for this position with the most up to date copy of your CV***