Our client is a charitable organisations developing developing innovative ways to help those most in need and break the cycle of poverty and they are looking to help create as many opportunities for those living in vulnerable situations. They are looking for a new Grants Administrator to join their team on a full-time 12 month fixed term contract. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the effective deliverance of funds to the charities beneficiary groups, whilst maintaining that all transactions are completed in accordance with procedures. A large part of your role will be to act as a caseworker for existing, ongoing and new grant applications whilst completing a large variety of administrative duties. The role will also involve you to accurately manage and maintain database systems that will help to administer and monitor the work of the charities, which will require a comprehensive understanding of the database and filing systems used. You will also be expected to complete a variety of necessary research that will help to develop and extend the charities work throughout communities and individual work/education needs. The successful candidate will hold the following capabilities:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to successfully build and maintain relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions successfully and complete given tasks
- Successfully able to draft reports and briefings for a variety of meetings
- Ability to complete a variety of administrative tasks at a first class level
This is a great opportunity to join a professional and friendly working environment that really makes a difference for the communities most vulnerable. We are working as an employment agency on behalf of our client.