IT & Technology Risk Auditor
Your new role as an IT Auditor
We are currently working in partnership with an international entertainment company based in West London and they are making internal developments across their Group and are growing internationally across Europe. As a Group Technology / IT Auditor you will be working on providing independent and objective assurance to the board and senior management on the Group's risks and the operation of internal financial controls.
Your role as Senior IT Auditor would give you the freedom to explore new ideas and the flexibility to develop new skills. The business as a whole, and the Technology function in particular looking at risks across their complex information systems and related processes. This role provides a great opportunity for a talented individual to play a significant part in ensuring the companies data is protected through a robust control framework.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, planning and report delivery of assignments
- Building close working relationship with the key stakeholders and suppliers;
- Providing assurance that robust controls are in place prior to engaging new suppliers
- Supporting the wider Group Audit, Risk Management and Compliance team as required.
Key skills required for the IT Auditor role will be
- Qualified Accountant with ACA, ACCA or CISA certification ( or equivalent.)
- Proven IT audit and IT data security experience and you will be comfortable with designing and testing control frameworks.
- Ideally you will have an IT background wanting to apply their knowledge and experience to a wide variety of commercial projects.
- You will require excellent communication skills and the ability to influence people at all levels of seniority.
This is an exciting opportunitiy to join a company going through a growth period and who has state of the art offices based near Ealing, they look to develop their staff internally and this roles offers scope and travel to their European offices. Please apply with your current CV and a cover letter explaining your experience.