Document Controller - NW London Zone 2/3
Document Controller - Main Contractor
NW London - Zone 2/3
A Main Contractor is looking for a Document Controller to join their team, you be based on site and will manage all the drawings, H&S, and support the rest of the project team.
They are looking for someone with 2+ years' experience within Document Control; they require someone who is used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence
- Filing all hard copy documents in appropriate folders and keeping up to date drawing and document registers
- Carry out routine document management administrative tasks including document release and publishing, technical query handling, transmittals, filing, copying and local library management
- Amending documents that were uploaded incorrectly, where possible
- Issue and receive controlled documentation, log issues and receivers, and create general electronic transmittals to the project, customer and suppliers
- Compiling reports, reception duties, typing, any other admin (copying, printing, scanning, filing, arranging of meeting room
- You must be personable and willing to help, and have a flexible work ethic
- Microsoft packages and be IT competent
- Document control procedures and systems - A-Site, Aconex or BIW/Conject
On offer is a chance to join a company that will develop and progress your current skills and you will join them at an exciting point for them as a company.
If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunity please contact Paige Wooding at Borne Resourcing