A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant has opened up at a progressive and expanding Accountancy Practice with offices in Norfolk and Cambridge. The role will be based in the firms Norfolk office and will involve managing your own client portfolio, under supervision, preparing accounts for businesses and handling general corporate tax work. Opportunities for progression are readily available as well as a highly competitive package.
The role will require you to:
- Act as the first point of call for client enquiries
- Manage your own client portfolio
- Prepare business accounts
- Handle business tax work when required
- Support the senior members in the team on any ad hoc requirements
This role would suit someone who is AAT part of fully qualified (or equivalent) or qualified by experience. You must have worked as an Accounts Assistant in a Private Practice and have handled accounts and tax preparation.
For a more detailed conversation please call Matthew Barber