Energy Engineer - Level 3 & 4 Non Domestic EPC's
We are looking for a Sustainability Engineer who is certified to carry out Level 3 and 4 EPC's (Non-Domestic) for an immediate start with a prestigious international engineering, project management and property advisory firm in London.
Working as part of their well-established Energy & Sustainability Team you will be responsible for;
- Carrying out energy audits and surveys across a range of large scale commercial, industrial and retail buildings across London and the south east.
- Monitoring and analysing existing energy use within existing buildings, commenting on the he overall condition of the building services and Plant.
- Providing strategic advice and recommendations about future energy use, energy efficiency measures, passive and LZC technologies.
- Performing cost analysis to ensure projects hit strict payback periods.
- Assisting the M&E Design Engineers by discussing how to improve the Energy efficiency and performance within both existing buildings and new builds.
It is essential that you are able to use IES and can also produce Building Regulation Part L2A and L2B Compliance (SBEM) calculations and are happy to travel across London and the South East to undertake these audits. Previous experience in commercial, industrial or retail buildings is essential.
- 37.5 hour working week
- Matched Pension to 5% pension
- 4 x Life assurance
- 25 days leave
- Private healthcare
- Company car or a car allowance.