Adult Care Worker
About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We are currently recruiting dedicated and passionate Healthcare Assistants to provide valuable support to our client and his family, the following experience will be beneficial to applicants although training is available;
- Spinal Injury
- Catheter Care
- Bowel Management
- Medication Administration
- Personal Care
Hours of support are 7.30am - 11.30am , 7 days per week. You will also have the opportunity to work with other clients in the area.
Please be aware you must have 6 months minimum experience in a care setting to be considered for this role.
Following skills & experience required:
Interserve Heathcare are passionate about delivering a high standard of care, to ensure we maintain that High standard all applicants must have following;
- 6 months previous care experience
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Can commit to regular hours
We also provide all employees with Annual training covering various topics including;
- Manual Handling
- Basic Life Support
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding (Adults and Children)
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Click here to apply online now