Project Manager / Up to £50k Basic / Commercial Property Experience Essential / Luton Based.
Our client is a fast growing, reputable land surveying company looking for an experienced project manager to join their team in Luton. The right candidate will have a strong background in commercial property and experience managing a volume of multiple projects at any one time in a fast-paced environment.
- To control and be accountable for the estimate of a project. This will include identifying the scope of the work, the project specification, visiting site when necessary and consulting with technical staff and other managers as appropriate.
- To produce the project plan ensuring that project scope and project objectives are fully incorporated and agreed.
- To assess project risks and develop strategies to manage these risks.
- To provide full project briefing and instruction to the Project Team to ensure scope, specification and targets are understood and accepted by all Project Team members
- To coordinate and manage the logistics of the project.
- To gain Project Sponsor agreement for any changes to project scope
- To build sales relating to Property Services Team
Key Skills Required:
- Will have experience in an Account or Commercial Management, or Sales orientated capacity.
- Positive and proactive approach to managing client demands and associated problem solving
- Will have experience establishing and developing relationships with clients.
- Proven experience and understanding of business finance/commerciality and proven ability to manage costs within a project
- IT and Microsoft office competent
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
If you are interested in the Project Manager position then please get in touch as soon as possible!