Are you looking to develop your career within Marketing and work for an outstanding local company?
We are looking for a graduate calibre, professional Marketing Executive to assist and support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of all departmental marketing activities to ensure the smooth running and completion of all company objectives to a very high standard.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Copywriting, development and distribution of communications including monthly newsletters, magazines, promotional literature, social media and ad hoc updates
- Assist with the design, planning and implementation of specific marketing campaigns and promotional activities, including CRM management and data segmentation
- Proof read / modify marketing material and any other documentation as required
- Update and maintain websites with appropriate content and branding
- Support the organisation and representation of company events, as required
- Deal with requests for use of the departmental product corporate identities – verifying requirements and authorisation, sending artwork and policing and monitoring use as necessary
- Assist in development / delivery of appropriate reporting metrics and procedures to measure the effectiveness of online and offline activities.
- Marketing administration including raising POs, managing inboxes and stock control
- Involvement in other projects and promotional activity as required, assisting with the achievement of department objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree/HND level in a Marketing related discipline or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within a Marketing Executive or Assistant role
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Good copywriting and proofreading skills
- Excellent organisational, administrative and coordination skills with attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative in a marketing role
- Good customer facing skills / experience
- Ability to write accurate reports
- Ability to be flexible to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines
- Competent IT skills – including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CMS and CRM systems