Accounts Assistant / Junior Assistant Accountant
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT/ DIVERSE BUSINESS/ COMPANY BENEFITS/ COMPETITIVE SALARY/ STUDY SUPPORT
I am supporting my Manchester based client with an exciting opportunity for a confident and skilled Accounts Assistant.
This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to support a diverse business that operates within a number of different sectors. My client is a well established business that has experienced measured growth and as a result need to enhance their current accounts team.
This position will suit a confident person who has skills and experience across transactional accounts and who has started to support with month end accounting. My client is especially keen to meet with candidates who have had exposure to working in a multi business organisation and can be adaptable to business growth.
- End to end sales and purchase ledger
- Multiple bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Directly supporting the Financial Controller with month end procedures and reporting
- Experience across transactional accounting
- Confidence in accounting processes
- Ability to handle accounts for multiple business entities
- Time management and organisation skills
- Proactive attitude
- Desire to advance in an accounting position
- Applicants should ideally be AAT qualified or studying towards a qualification
- Ability to work from own initiative
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a new position that will utilise and advance your current skills, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie Thomas at Nixon Caunce Associates directly on 0161-711-0821