Financial Controller job in Swadlincote
Your new company
My client is a successful and growing business in Swadlincote.
Your new role
This is a new role that has been created to support the growth of the business. Reporting to the MD of a particular division you will be responsible for all aspects of finance.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be fully qualified and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will have experience of working with ERP systems.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit and loss accounts, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
- Preparation of KPI reports for senior management.
- Ensuring adequate financial and internal controls are in place.
- Management of the external audit process.
- Supporting the operational and commercial functions of the business.
- Key member of ERP implementation team, ensuring optimisation of business processes.
- Preparation of Budgets and Strategic Plans
What you'll get in return
You will work in a growing business and be part of the next phase of growth of the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.