Due to expansion I am recruiting for Full and Part Time Support Workers for one of Safehands prestigious clients based in the Tetbury area. We have PERMANENT vacancies available with contracts available from 7 - 35 hours per week. You will be working for a large reputable organisation supporting adults with learning difficulties and physical disabilities.
Due to expansion the business have opened 2 new care homes in the Tetbury/ Stroud area working with adults aged between 24-55 years living within a supported living setting.
Working within a 4 bedded home offering a comprehensive training package paying £7.73-£8.18 per hour dependant on experience plus holidays.
You will be supporting those with complex needs including Learning Difficulties, Physical Disabilities, Early onset Dementia, Down Syndrome, Autism, Challenging Behaviour and Mental Health Issues.
Responsibilities of Part Time Support Worker:
• Supporting clients with all aspects of personal care including bathing and dressing
• Supporting with Moving and Handling
• Supporting clients with meal preparations and feeding
• Supporting clients with administration of medication
• Managing challenging behaviour including de-escalating
• Supporting clients with in-house and external activities and promoting independence
• Supporting clients to manage all aspects of their life and accessing the community
• Completing domestic duties on a daily basis
• Supporting clients with verbal and physical challenging behaviour
• Working inline with CQC regulations and company policies and procedures
Person Specification for the Support Worker role:
• Experience within Health and Social Care is advantageous but not essential
• Training to NVQ level is advantageous but not essential as training is provided
• Due to the location of the business a full driving licence is essential
• All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing
Features and Benefits:
• Working a reputable organisation with plans for further expansion
• Access to NVQ's
• Access to a comprehensive training program
• Every other weekend off
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Lisa Clyne on , alternatively email