Trainee Paraplanner - north Manchester - £22,000 - £28,000
Trainee Paraplanner / DipFA / DipPFS / Paraplanning / north Manchester / Permanent / Salary / £22,000 - £28,000
Our north Manchester based client are looking to appoint a trainee Paraplanner to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator that is looking to make the transition into paraplanning.
Working closely with the Senior Paraplanning, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Shadowing the Senior Paraplanner
- Regular 1 to 1s in order to effectively track progress
- Writing basic suitability letters
- Involvement in research across the key financial products
- Assistance in studying towards the Level 4 Diploma
- 3 Years minimum Financial Services experience within an IFA or Wealth Management firm
- Studying towards Diploma (desirable)
- Keen interest in Financial Services and personal/ professional development
- Good understanding/ practice of various wrap platforms
Please contact Maxwell Haigh on 01616-60-20-90 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.