We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our client, a Top 10 Firm.
Based in Milton Keynes with a degree of travelling around the region
up to £24,000 per annum
Our client is a leading provider of audit, tax, and consulting services to middle market leaders, globally. They are an established and progressive Top 10 Firm who are widely considered to be one of the most forward thinking and entrepreneurial of their peers.
If you are ambitious, confident and possess strong marketing administration experience, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to develop your skills within a market leading business. Our Client are invested in the development and growth of their staff and business!
About the Marketing Coordinator :
Within this exciting role, you will be awarded the responsibility of supporting our clients marketing and business development activity across service lines including Outsourcing, HR, Employer Services and Legal. You will be playing an active role in ensuring quality new business and clients are targeted and acquired.
As the successful Marketing Coordinator you will:
* Work with the BDM on preparing and delivering the marketing and business development plan
* Coordinate and deliver national targeting campaigns, using a full range of channels and work with the regional teams to generate local follow up and leads
* Help to measure ROI from campaign activity, sharing best practice
* Work with the teams to generate and convert business development opportunities and cultivate target
* Assist with the development of bid documentation and presentation materials to continuously improve
* Support the development of a credentials and tenders bank
* Support the partners in delivering all external communications material and collateral.
* Support and deliver on strategic sponsorships and initiatives with third parties.
* Ensure PR opportunities are identified and maximised in close liaison with the national PR team
* Drive effective internal communications for the service lines, and attend national and regional BD meetings.
To be the successful Marketing Coordinator, it is essential that you possess previous marketing and business development administration experience with demonstrable ability to build relationships at all levels.
If you feel that you meet the criteria and are up for the challenge, then please apply today!
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment and HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.