Accountancy Outsourcing Manager
Our client, a growing accountancy firm in Hampshire are currently looking to take on an experienced Outsourcing Manager.
You will be responsible for managing a client portfolio, as well as managing a small team. The firm have clients of varying sizes, from sole traders to SME businesses. The majority of the work will focus around Statutory Accounts, Management Accounts, Bookkeeping and other accounting services.
Working closely with the Partners, you will also directly manage a small team.
The candidate must possess the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience from within a similar role at an accountancy practice, including management experience
- ACA or ACCA qualified preferred but not essential
- Be vastly experienced in both producing & reviewing Statutory and Management Accounts
- Have experience of managing a portfolio of clients
- You will be organised to manage a busy workload
- Previous demonstrable experience of adding value to the company including process improvements and change management
This is a great opportunity to join a developing firm, with career opportunities
Salary c30-50k DOE and qualification