Credit Control Administrator
Global organisation, with outstanding offices in Hatfield, requires a permanent Junior Credit Controller to join their busy finance team. You will be working within a very friendly team of 9 fully responsible for support the Credit department colleagues in daily activities the cash collection and order release for the UK and Ireland. Your duties will be vast and varied:
- Dealing with all credit & 'Cash with Order’ account applications & processes involved
- Liaison for all cash with order transactions,
- Raise purchase orders.
- Posting of daily cheques.
- Scanning all docs into our live system.
- Posting direct payments.
- Completing the monthly statement run
- Processing payments.
- Liaison for all technical sales.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
You will be an experienced administrator who has gained solid and consistent work experience working within a professional organisation. Skills and experience:
- Customer service experience is essential.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Punctual, positive, professional, personable, numerate, calm under pressure and resourceful.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- SAP experience is preferable
This is a unique opportunity to join a world renowned organisation that will fully utilise your experience while working within a dynamic and highly regarded finance team. The Finance team have an excellent working environment and would suit someone who enjoys multi-tasking and working within a very friendly team.
Hours: 9 - 5pm
Please forward you’re CV for an immediate interview! Proof of ability to work within the UK will be requested.
*PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL REQUIRE ACCESS TO A CAR AS THE OFFICE IS DIFFICULT TO COMMUTE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT*
We strive to respond to all applications within five working days, if we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Top of Form