RESERVATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
This Top-end Luxury Travel Company are currently recruiting for a Reservations and Administration Executive to join their team in West end London, Paying £23K, Working Monday - Friday.
Reservations and Administration Executive, Responsibilities:
- Support Sales Manager and Account Directors with all administration required in servicing a client account. Assist with research, documentation, reporting and appointment making.
- Responsible for managing all enquiries and bookings for 2 luxury brands.
- Assist with co-ordination and travel arrangements for familiarisation trips for decision makers to visit key hotels and airline partners
- Carry out administration tasks such as general correspondence, proposals and contracting in timely and efficient manner
- Compile detailed notes following telephone conversations, client meeting, responses to mailing and the receipt of other new information.
- Develop targeted mailings and creation of mailings
Reservations and Administration Executive, Skills Required:
- Previous working experience within travel essential
- Experience within administration or reservations
- Passionate about travel and presentable
- Working background in a luxury market an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Paying £23K
- Working Mon - Friday 09.00 - 18.00, until 17.00 on a Friday
- Based West End London
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
To apply to this role please either apply online, send your c.v to or call Amy on quoting Ref: AG46185
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk