Motor Claims Handlers
We have some exciting opportunities to join our Commercial Motor Claims Team in our Commercial Property and Specialised Markets Unit in the Bolton office.
AXA works hard to maintain our number 1 spot on the Bokerbility Survey and we have dedicated and specialised claims handlers offering a bespoke and prestigious service.
Along with your technical knowledge we will need you to offer an exceptional service to maintain our reputation and to deliver such an experience that our customers feel like a VIP.
Our team consists of Motor Trade, Farm and Broker Networks handlers so you'll have a real opportunity to develop and progress your skills.
Your personal development will flourish not only with a supportive and knowledgeable team around you but also with dedicated online Claims Development Framework where you learn at your own pace and invest in your future.
What you will need
- Experience of Motor Claims from notification to settlement either commercial or personal polices
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Building and maintain relationships
Experience and behaviour
- A strong presence with a talent to motivate other people.
- Confident and effective at managing customer expectations.
- A proactive approach to self development.
- A calm yet persistent nature.
- Excellent prioritisation ability.
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 23 days annual leave
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Additional job board published information
- Stacey Davies, Resourcing Partner,
Please ensure that your application is completed and officially submitted on-line no later than the closing date.
Your fully completed application will be acknowledged by email.
Please note we are unable to accept email applications