Commercial Manager/Director - Insurance Solutions
Location: Doncaster and home based
Basic salary between £40,000 and £65,000 depending on experience + bonus + benefits
My client is a motor insurance provider specialising in a niche market. They are currently growing so this role is newly created and provides fantastic opportuities for someone to make their mark. This is a strategic role where around half of the time is spent as a product manager for one of the new insurance products available and the rest is working closely with providers of ancillary products and analysing management information.
- A strategic senior role within a niche motor insurance provider
- Product management of one of the telematics based insurance offerings, including driver incentive plans, competitor analysis, reviewing the website and ensuring system integration is managed.
- Commercial management responsibilities such as analysis of MI, dealing with key insurers, main responsibility for aggregator sites and ancillary products such as legal expenses and breakdown.
- A senior position within the organisation with a true strategic focus, reporting to the MD.
- There is a real opportunity to be a key part of the future of the business.
- Insurance industry experience is needed but this doesn't have to be within the motor insurance sector.
- Someone used to analysing MI and creating strategy from the key areas identified from that, so someone highly numeric and analytical
- Product management experience would be beneficial but this isn't essential as long as you can demonstrate the ability to own a project and manage and deliver it to fruition
- There will be regular travel involved with 2 days based in Doncaster, 2 days home based but also time spent in London and elsewhere in the UK. Candidates must be flexible to travel and when needed, stay away from home
- A basic salary up to £65,000 is offered but this is dependent on salary and someone with less experience is still encouraged to apply as we're determined to find the right person fit.
- There is potential to earn a 20-25% bonus dependant on company performance
- 25 days holiday + other benefits
- This is a genuine opportunity to join a growing business in a key strategic role
Please get in touch for a confidential conversation or apply below
Cordant Sales and Marketing are an equal opportunities employer and as such, encourage applications from all sections of the community
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.