A vacancy has arisen for a qualified Finance Manager within a Luxury Restaurant Company
My client it a FTSE 250 listed Luxury Restaurant with annual revenues in excess of £17 billion, with almost £2 billion of revenue coming from the UK & Ireland. My client offers an exclusive opportunity to develop a career inside a luxury retail market that is unlike any in the world.
The perfect candidate will provide financial and commercial support to the operating teams to aid decision making and drive business performance to ensure accurate and time completion of both weekly and monthly accounts. Responsibilities will also include:
- Setting the budget and forecast targets alongside Operators and ensuring accuracy of system information
- Owning the month end process including accuracy of accounting information, journals, client billing and reporting
- Attending client meetings as required and deliver on RA commitment to client relationship
- Working alongside General Managers (and Head of Operations where appropriate) to manage contract performance including budget delivery, performance improvement initiatives and client budget management
- Use financial analysis to identify areas of improvement within your business and devise action plan to deliver the change, ensure identified improvements are being actioned by the business and monitor performance
- Implement process improvement for contract finance processes and MI reporting
- Ownership of in contract risk management including profit protection procedures, in unit processes and balance sheet entries
The successful candidate with be a newly qualified account (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) who has had experience of stakeholder management and presents strong commercial acumen. As well as fluency in management reporting with both internal and external shareholders.
The offer to the successful candidate will be £45,000 with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a bonus and flexible living vouchers. Not only this, but the the successful applicant will be provided with an opportunity to develop a career within a luxury restaurant industry that is unlike any other in the world.