Do you have a strong background in delivering exceptional service to customers? Are you looking for a new opportunity within a progressive, dynamic and professional business?
My client is a highly reputable, leading national insurance business based in the Glastonbury area looking to expand their team further. They are seeking a Claims Advisor to join their buoyant and professional team on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is between £16,000 - £18,000 dependent on qualifications and experience. Benefits include full support in obtaining professional qualifications and pension.
Main duties include;
- Notify insurers of new claims
- Provide exceptional support to customers ensuring a high level of service
- Input new claims onto the system
- Continuously update claims records on the system
- Continuously update claim records on the system including risk screens
- Maintain comprehensive diary system to monitor claims progress
- Ensure all actions are clearly recorded in the file notes
- Deal with correspondence quickly to avoid any delay in settlement of a claim
- Ensure full settlement details are received before bringing files to a close
- Deal with repudiated claims and understanding why they have been repudiated
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ideally claims experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to follow clear instructions to carry out given tasks
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Ownership of own continuing professional development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Cert CII is desirable but not essential. This would suit an individual who has dealt with complex customer service matters in a previous role.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.