Mechanical maintenance engineer
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Knottingley - between £28,500 & £30,000 per annum
Clemence Rogers Recruitment is working with a well established manufacturing company in Doncaster to recruit a mechanically biased maintenance engineer.
The successful candidate will ideally be apprentice trained with previous experience of working within a fast moving manufacturing environment
Duties for the Maintenance engineer
* To maintain, identify and repair mechanical faults within the factory services, to maintain efficient operations.
* Set up and make mechanical adjustments to factory equipment
* Observe factory equipment and services to establish which planned maintenance work needs to be carried out.
* Record any PPM work on a PPM worksheet to provide an accurate reference point..
* Carry out fabrication in order to produce equipment that improves or assists in the operation of the factory.
* Be involved with continuous improvement in the work place. Maintaining efficient operations during a job change.
Skills and Qualifications.
* Apprentice trained mechanical maintenance engineer
* Excellent communication & analytical skills
* Lean manufacturing experience (desirable)
* Personal drive
* IT Skills
* FLT Licence (desirable)
* Good standard of numeracy and literacy skills.
Hours and benefits
* 37 hours per week Mon - Thu 7am (8am) to 3pm (4pm) and Friday 7am (8am) to 3:30pm (4:30pm) with an half hour unpaid break.
* 25 days holiday plus 8 stat days
* Pension contributions
* Free parking onsite.