SEO Specialist (In-house)
SEO Specialist - Central London
An award-winning Media & Entertainment Agency based in Central London is currently seeking an experienced SEO Specialist. You will be joining their fast paced and growing team, taking the lead in delivering sophisticated, results oriented and cutting edge SEO activity and first class website management.
As the SEO Specialist, you will work across 2 - 3 websites, devising a successful SEO strategy, as well as tailoring existing web content to improve online rankings.
The websites have been recently launched so you will have the opportunity to work with the development teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Responsible for tailoring metadata of pages to match popular searches
- Researching and optimising keywords based on popular Google searches
- Execute and monitor paid search campaigns
- Ensure pages are Google-friendly: image captions; page links; optimized copy; focus keywordsDevelop a successful link building strategy
- Analyse competitor advertising links
- Identify trends and insights to which we can tailor our online content
- Create & deliver the SEO strategy for different brands
- Implement integrated search marketing plans and work closely with other specialists within the company to ensure best practice is being rolled out across the board
- Select & lead on the SEO tool offerings
- Define and help prioritise initiatives to achieve search success
This is a brand-new position that you can make your own and you will have autonomously and we will appreciate your ideas, input and expertise.
- Proven SEO and SEM experience
- Knowledge of Wordpress CMS
- In-depth knowledge of website analytic tools
- Excellent knowledge of latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Experience using SEO software platforms
- Educated to Degree level
- Expert command of the English language
- Superior project and Website management
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Experienced in Google Webmaster
- The drive to stay on top of best practice, new trends and innovations
- A real team player with a positive attitude and the drive to succeed, happy to work hard and to deadlines
You will be joining a vibrant and sociable team with the opportunity to progress within a growing organisation
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note that due to an extremely high response we are unable to reply to all applicants directly. This advertisement has been brought to you by Rekroot Specialists UK and we are an equal opportunities employer