Sales Manager - £40-£50k plus benefits
Sales Manager - £40k - £50k plus car allowance, performance bonus and discretionary profit share bonus, Oxfordshire
Our client is one of the world’s leading suppliers and manufacturers of industrial solutions. Their products are used in a vast range of industries from Plastics, Packaging and Printing to Converting, Food and Drink and Pharmaceutical. This is an interesting and varied role, offering a competitive basic salary plus discretionary profit share bonus, car allowance, health insurance, pension scheme, life assurance and other benefits.
Main Purpose of your role of as Sales Manager
- To manage the UK sales team and deliver the UK sales budget
- To drive sales across all product ranges, both UK and export
- To assist with business development
- Day-to-day management of the UK sales team of 3 Sales Engineers;
- Create and lead a strategic approach to deliver and exceed the UK sales budget;
- Develop existing customer relationships (with OEMs) in order to maximise sales which will include customer visits in both the UK and overseas;
- Work on business development projects to drive international sales;
- Create and implement plans to increase revenue from agreed key customers or sectors;
- Work with the marketing department to create specific marketing tools and sales plans for new products;
- Co-ordination of major commercial projects, tenders, proposals and quotations;
- Based at UK head office in North Oxfordshire;
- Proven track record of managing a sales team;
- B2B Sales management experience in a related industry;
- Proactive, self-motivated and achievement driven;
- Organised, confident, self-disciplined, thorough and logical;
- Effective analysis and decision making and strategic thinking skills;
- Languages would be a benefit;
- Willingness to travel overseas as required, typically 8 to 10 weeks per year;
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Business.