- Fast growing and highly prestigious financial services firm
- Opportunity to make commercial impact on the business
- Excellent office culture with regular social events
KennedyPearce are currently partnering with a reputable leisure company in London.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with senior leadership team to accurately track and forecast costs within the group.
- Continually develop and improve cost insights through analysis and financial modelling.
- Review performance against forecasts and prepare variation, control and reports as required, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Provide retrospective and forward projecting headcount / cost forecasts that are synchronised with revenue projections and other reasonableness metrics.
- Other ad-hoc project work.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Proven track record in FP&A
- Advanced Excel skills - financial modelling is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills