Commercial Analyst - Energy
Corona Energy, are a leading independent energy supplier to UK businesses. We currently supply 11% of the Industrial and Commercial gas market with around 11,000 customers in our capable hands. We are looking to recruit two Commercial Analyst with Energy experience to join our growing team.
The Commercial Analyst role has two primary purposes. First is to analyse, recommend and then develop new business opportunities and project manage the delivery of these. Second is to manage complex data and theoretical problems to provide detailed and summary level information to the management teams. Successful candidates for the Commercial Analyst position must have a good understanding of the Gas and Power markets.
Key Responsibilities of the Commercial Analyst:
- Project management duties on large internal strategy projects
- Financial assessment of new projects and products
- Evaluate and prioritise business opportunities
- Analyse and implement expansion plans in new markets as well as promoting continued growth among existing clients
- Manage and understand various complex data sources
- To develop relationships with suppliers and colleagues to assist in achieving targets
- To help achieve the overall business objectives for financial growth and profitability
Scope for the Commercial Analyst:
The role will have a broad scope. The candidate will be expected to research the market keeping up to date with customer trends and the competition in order to present plans and future goals. The role will also include external meetings and networking with employees from other companies and potential customers.
In addition the role will involve working across the business to find and develop new opportunities to add value to the business