1-1 Recruitment are looking for a skilled Landscaper to work on a full time permanent basis near Winchester for a Landscaping and Maintenance contractors. We will be looking for qualified and experienced candidates to support the team providing exceptional quality in all aspects of work. We required someone who is ambitious and willing to progress with a growing company, developing a role with more seniority.
Key duties will be essential as followed:
- Ensure all required resources, vehicles, machinery and materials are on site
- Ensure Landscape work is carried out in accordance to the specification/ drawings that the contract Manager provides
- Delivering all works to the highest of standards
- Responsible for onsite Health & Safety
- Recording times and materials used on site
- Provide clear instructions and using initiative with the on-site team to push forward the job on line with the programme
- Dealing with clients and Landscape Architects regarding modification
- Ideally holding a current CSCS card
- Ideally holding a Plant Operator ticket such as: NPORS/ LANTRA/ CPCS (though not essential, training will be provided)
This position is hands on working with a team of 2-4 employees at any one time whilst on site. The company works in a close geographical area travelling no more than 90 minutes and usually under 60 minutes.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we`re receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on for any other potential vacancies.