Penetration Tester - Applications and Infrastructure
London or Leeds
KnownFour has been selected by several security consultancies in the search for Penetration Testers to add to their team with a strong combination of Application, Infrastructure and Network testing experience. The successful Penetration Testers will have the below experience:-
- Previous experience in a Penetration Tester position.
- An in-depth knowledge of performing Network and/or Web Application Penetration Testing.
- An innovative and analytical approach to performing penetration testing, particularly of novel devices and environments.
- Excellent technical presentation and reporting skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate the impact and importance of detailed technical information to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise work appropriately.
- Self motivated and motivates others keeping morale and performance high.
- Additional certifications within information security such as CISSP, CEH, CISP, CISM would be highly beneficial