Accounts Assistant - Chessington
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 20th April!
We will be recruiting for a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions. If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 20th April between 9:00 am - 5:30pm The Old Town Hall, 4, Queens Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8YB
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Looking for a new role in finance?
Your role will include:
- Answering phone and redirecting call/answering queries where appropriate
- Sage - Posting supplier invoices
- Raising and posting customer invoices and forwarding to clients
- Updating weekly cashflow spread sheets
- Maintaining clean ledgers for both debtors and creditors
- Stock - Reconciling stock spread sheets
- Clearing down engineers stock from stock database ensuring reconciled at all times
- Commission - Data entry for commission payments
- Expenses - checking and processing of monthly expenses
- Project Management - Updating Clients Project Sheets to show running history of work completed on vehicles
- Filing to ensure maintained files
- Accounts experience
- Sage experience
- Be polite and professional
- A great communicator, with clear dialogue verbally
- Enjoys being part of a multi-functional team, and able to work across sales, delivery, finance, product, and development
- Very organised
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.