Safehands Recuitment is recruiting for a large, prestigious and reputable organisation that has presence across the UK and 4 homes based within the county. Working with adults with profound Learning and Physical disabilities based in a 4 bedded home in Gloucester in a full time, permanent role paying £8.00 per hour contracted 37 hours per week.
We are recruiting for 3 x Support Workers to work within a purpose built building with up to date moving and handling equipment that is spacious, beautifully decorated building.
Contracted 37 hours per week, working shifts including early's, lates and every other weekend
With the support of an experienced, passionate and knowledgeable Registered Manager, you will have the autonomy to develop your knowledge and skill set along with have the ability to progress your career with access to QCF/ NVQ level 2 and 3.
• Assisting with moving and handling using the aid of wheelchairs, ceiling hoists and walking frames
• Assisting with all aspects of personal are including bathing, showering and oral hygiene
• Administering medication
• Assisting with internal and external activities
• Domestic duties
• Food preparation and feeding
• Liaising with external healthcare professionals
• Recording of daily notes
• Experience working within the health and social care sector is advantageous but not essential
• Have a kind and caring nature and able to demonstrate empathy and compassion
• Able to work on a flexible rota
• Want to work towards achieving QCF/ NVQ's
• Be a hard working, proactive individual
Features and Benefits
• Working for a reputable established organisation
• Pension scheme
• Paid annual leave
• Sick pay
• Access to high street discount
• Free counselling service