£43-45K + car
We are part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India this is an exciting prospect for anyone looking to join Capita as it opens many doors in terms of progression opportunities in a range of sectors.
Vacancy Description: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join the Customer Management division based in Bury.
A pivotal role operating across a growing portfolio. Reporting into the Head of Finance the role will act as the link between Finance and the Operational management teams providing the necessary financial rigour and challenge.
- You will provide financial guidance and commercial challenge to the Operational management team.
- Liaising with the Client on key commercial issues.
- Complete monthly reporting and forecasting process. Ensure accurate representation of the client P&Ls, post all required ledger entries, along with reconciliations of all Working capital, Accruals and Prepayments, and maintain cash flow reconciliations.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships across the business to influence financial performance and understand contract, price and cost drivers & challenge assumptions where necessary;
- Maximise profitability and long term sustainability- including billing, cost management, revenue growth ideas, adhoc requests, effective use of contractual terms and influencing future rebids/contracts
- Understand client processes including the planning model / planning cycle
- Management of financial impacts of KPI / SLA reporting and proactively guiding the achievements
- Critically appraise all business plans & tactical decisions within the Portfolio.
- .Involvement in the Business Plan (budgeting) processes
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Qualified accountant with minimum of 2 years PQE
- Able to use initiative (and advice of others) to identify new solutions
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively.
- Operational exposure advantageous
- Ability to influence decision making process through clear presentation of financials
- Ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Solid Excel skills
- Able to communicate clearly - both written and orally.
- Confident to deal with Senior Managers and peers
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.