Our client is an accountancy firm who provide tax and accounting services to Scandinavians in the UK. They are looking to recruit an Accountant to provide a full range of accounting services from bookkeeping, management reporting, payroll, preparing VAT reports to preparing statutory year end accounts.
The ideal person will have particular experience in the following areas:
- Preparing year end accounts
- Managing outsourced bookkeeping
- Dealing with HMRC and Companies House
- Preparing sole trader, partnership and rental accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Communicating and corresponding with clients
- Maintaining relationships with the firms existing clients
You must have at least 5 years experience. Although being AAT or ACCA qualified is ideal this client will happily consider someone qualified by experience.
The role is full time, however the client might be able to consider part time hours for the right person.
This is a great role, working with a small supportive team with lots of opportunity to work with interesting clients.
Applicants must have worked in practice in the UK.