Collections Quality & MI Specialist
My client, based in Redhill, is seeking a Collections Quality and MI Specialist to work as part of the Collections and Recoveries team.
- Conduct quality file audits and score for adherence against the collections and recoveries procedures
- Undertake call monitoring of collections and recoveries agent calls, scoring for adherence against the call model requirements
- Review and update existing procedures in line with regulatory requirements and make recommendations for improvement
- Review all existing processes and ensure 'how to guides' are completed and maintained for each task
- Monitor quality and consistency of data held on internal systems through completion of the stock reconciliation process
- Provide regular feedback to the Collections management team on staff performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Attend monthly compliance committees and take responsibility for completion of all compliance related actions and activities
- Assist the recoveries manager with external supplier audit process
- To assist with Fraud management
- To assist with data maintenance and audit
- Produce monthly quality and compliance reporting
- Collate and produce Collections MI
- Produce weekly, daily and monthly management information reports
- Actively improve existing reports and make recommendations for change
- Statistically analyse reports to identify trends
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in the collections/recovery arena a strong advantage
- Good systems aptitude and previous project management an advantage
- Food working knowledge of Business Objects, Access and Excel
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Flexible approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.