I'm currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to work part time for a Warrington based business that is one of the UK's fastest growing and expanding companies in the gaming industry.
You will be an enthusiastic and focused Payroll Administrator looking to join a fun and creative team in delivering an accurate and timely payroll service for over 10,000 staff.
- Processing new starters and leavers for Retail Estate
- Processing change of Bank Details
- Liaise with Retail Administrators reference ad hoc queries
- Jointly responsible for the payroll inbox, where you will be assisting the Team with email and telephone queries as well as some general administrative work.
- Keeping my view query in box clear - assisting where necessary to help employee log on to retrieve pay slip
- Dealing with payroll queries and any other ad hoc payroll duties
- Opening and distributing of post
Experience and Skills
- Experience of working in a payroll environment.
- Up to Date on Payroll legislation
- Ability to deal with sensitive matters professionally and confidentially.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Good telephone manner
This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator that is looking to part time (30 hours per week) in vibrant and forward thinking business
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Alex Parr at Robert Walters on