Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for an outgoing and approachable Restaurant Manager. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and mentor a young team. We are seeking a Manager who is unfazed by change and seeks continuous improvement. This is an excellent opportunity for a total foodie seeking work within a fun, supportive and creative environment.
Salary: £22,500 per annum with great bonus structure
Hours: Daytime hours, close is at 7pm
- Reporting directly to the Food & Beverage Manager, assisting them to ensure that members are receiving the best customer service ever!
- Assisting in training and development of the F&B team, ensuring that standards and procedures are met in all areas, motivating, and nurturing team to success
- Sharing ideas and collaborating with the team
- Identifying and implementing ways to control costs and maximise sales opportunities
- Building relationships with members and being the 'face’ of the club
- In the absence of the F&B Manager, you’ll be overseeing the timeliness of service and quality of food to ensure exceptional customer service is maintained at all times
- Membership of our club for you and your family as a perk
- Staff discount on food and drink
- Career progression for those who show the right potential as our business grows
Key Competencies required:
- An infectious enthusiasm for member service
- You can demonstrate a minimum of 1 years’ experience in managing F&B operations
- Health and Hygiene trained
- A catering qualification would be ideal
- An understanding of how best to manage food and allergies and all the dietary requirements that come with running a club for the whole family
If you feel that you can add significant value to the company please send us in your CV to be contacted immediately.
Job Reference Number: 100903YK
Please visit our website for our full range of vacancies: www.intsolutions.co.uk
'Recruitment Made Easy’