Our rapidly growing client is looking for a Clinical Pharmacy Assistant to join their brilliant company.
This organisation is a fast paced business expanding by acquisitive growth within the medical sector.
The clinical team is experiencing an increasing number of customers joining, consequently 5 newly created roles have arisen to manage the workload.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to the technicians and pharmacists to distribute medications accurately and be responsible for all of the administrative aspects.
Duties are as follows:
- To ensure you are compliant and meeting regulations at all times
- To be extremely meticulous when checking and dispensing the medications.
- To be responsible for administrative aspects including filing prescription and various ad-hoc duties
- Adhere to all legal, professional and ethical and company requirements
- Physically put the lightweight items in their correct locations
- Support the warehouse team in various functions when necessary
- Have excellent PC and administration skills
- Show attention to detail and have an accurate and enquiring mind.
- Have good communication and listening skills
- You must have high standards, a good work ethic and be able to retain confidentiality.
- Monthly bonus potential
- Free Parking
- 3% contributory pension
- Childcare voucher scheme
This is a very exciting opportunity for any person with the right skills and attitude wishing to progress their career with an excellent employer offering prospects. If this is you, please apply now!