Salary: £25,000 per annum
Full time, permanent role, working Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Go Train are accelerating through an exciting time of growth, expanding the services we provide in the Southeast at a rapid pace in order to support thousands of people every year to retrain for new employment.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and driven individual to join our Quality Assurance team providing Curriculum Support. You will be designing, developing and continuously improving the portfolio and effectiveness of the courses that Go Train offer.
The role involves:
- Supporting and working closely with our network of Training Centres throughout the Southeast, in order to understand and improve classroom delivery techniques.
- Supporting the attainment of Level 3 qualifications for staff development and performance enhancement.
- Delivering training to support new and existing staff members, including planning sessions, course materials, activities and resources.
- Working alongside Awarding Bodies to complete all quality assurance documentation.
You must hold a minimum Level 5 teaching qualification such as Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector (DTLLS) or Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), plus a Level 3 in either English or Mathematics. You must also have experience of delivering training to groups, and a good understanding of how qualifications are designed and standardised for delivery.
Go Train offer:
- A supportive and hardworking team
- The opportunity for personal growth and progression
- Your birthday off every year
- Staff pension scheme
- A rewarding environment with plenty of variety
If you would like to be a part of Go Train’s growing success and expansion, then we would love to hear from you. Apply today with an up to date CV.