Project Develpment - InDesign
High profile quirky client create personalised media across a range of different clients!
This is an exciting role that wants to join an exciting role and fast moving industry.
The person must be excellent on PowerPoint and should ideally have InDesign.
- Assist in the preparation of RFP responses
- Project Management of RFP timeline and actions
- Liaise across the global businesses, working with all levels of staff, for input into the RFP response
- Support handover from sales to operations
- Initially London based, with possible expansion of the role into onsite customer sales work
- Desk based research for airlines, including social media, airline website, third-party databases to assist in understanding requirements
- Desk based analysis to evaluate potential scale and size of opportunity
- Competitor analysis
- Track and maintain active lists of current RFPs and industry information on when content contracts are due for renewal
- Track and maintain actions and deadlines for RFP response and ensure on-time submission
- Extensive experience in using powerpoint, word, excel and InDesign
- Experience in graphical layout of presentation material
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer Office Angels are an Employment Business Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly. If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion. Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the followin
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.