Partner Account Manager - Government / Satcoms / Telecoms
A unique and exciting opportunity for a Partner or Channel Account Manager coming from a complex technology sales background to join a leading global provider of Voice, Data, Satellite, M2M, IoT and mobile communications. You will have experience in managing channel partners within complex sales and ideally selling into defence, government or public sector organisations. Based in London paying circa £50k basic plus bonus and benefits.
Key aspects of the role of Channel Account Manager:
- Individually manage a number of small accounts as well as supporting the Senior Channel Account Managers with daily operational activities.
- Build and retain excellent customer relations as well as keeping the partners up to date on all product development/training.
- Support/lead the development and maintenance of account strategies and yearly account plans, by identifying the accounts which are showing the most potentials to grow in large more profitable accounts.
As the Channel Account Manager, you will have the majority of the following skills:
- Strong relationship management capabilities and prior experience managing targets/accounts in indirect sales within a complex technical sales organisation, such as Satcoms, Telecoms or transferrable technologies.
- Prior experience in identifying client's technical requirements with products and services and in collaboration with account management team develop sales training and tools.
- Prior experience of working with government and/or public sector customers in the UK and/or overseas is highly desirable.
In return, you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with a company renowned for being a leader in their market and excellent benefits including:
- Personal and Company Bonus
- 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Health Care and Dental Schemes
- Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Wellbeing Programme
- On-site facilities incl. an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
If you are a Channel Account Manager with experience in selling to government and/or public sector accounts, within a complex technical sales environment and looking for a new and exciting challenge within a market leader, then apply now or contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People.
Account Manager, Channel, Partner Sales, M2M, Machine 2 Machine, government, public sector, MoD, Defence,