Purchase Ledger Assistant
I have an amazing opportunity for a purchase ledger clerk with a worldwide Media company based in Central London. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within an exciting company experiencing high levels of growth. The company can provide the successful candidate with a clear career track and a strong remuneration package.
• Daily processing of invoices in multicurrency
• Processing weekly BACS and cheque payment runs
• Processing employee expenses
• Handling petty cash reconciliations
• Dealing with supplier queries
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Daily liaison with management
You must have the skills outlined below:
• 2 years previous experience within purchase ledger
• Strong communicator and articulate
• Strong Excel skills to V-lookups
If you wish to develop your career with this amazing company and have the correct skill set, please do apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK, and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days.
WE/KS/19540 Purchase Ledger Central London
Salary: £25,000 + Study Support + Strong Benefits Package