Occupational Health Counsellor - West Brompton, London
Occupational Health Counsellor
West Brompton, London
Full Time- May consider Part Time
£35,000 per annum + benefits
Working for a large national UK provider, you will be based from West Brompton covering a prestigious contract on a full time basis.
Management and delivery of occupational health products and service delivery to designated Business Groups by adhering to the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Framework of Practice and the clients policies and processes, and providing:
- Short-term counselling for clients with personal or work related issues, who are off sick or at work, up to six sessions, with a goal of returning staff back to recuperative/full duties
- Welfare support and advice including money advice
- Intermittent, longer-term, on-going support to suspended officers
- Advice/support to managers about counselling services
- Pre-selection and ongoing monitoring screening, for vulnerable roles
- Presentations to groups on the counselling/OH services when agreed with OHTM
- TSP debriefs and follow up
- On call/DWC duties
- Psychological screening.
This is a permanent position ideally on a full time basis however the client may potentially consider part time hours. The client will also consider Counsellor's on a contract basis.
The Candidate will have:
- experience in working in a highly demanding environment
- Ability to work autonomously carrying out risk assessments on vulnerable clients.
- A Minimum of a Degree in Counselling
- Be an accredited practitioner.
- Some experience with trauma would be an advantage as would experience in short term therapy within an organisational setting.
For further information please contact Stacey or Jag on or email a current CV to stacey.mushing @sugarmanhealth .com