International Supply Coordinator - French Speaking
**Native or business-level French speakers ONLY**
A young, entrepreneurial business are looking for an international supply coordinator to look after the end-to-end management of their supply chain across Europe and Australasia.
The main focus of the position will be to provide excellent service to their key customers in France (France is 80% of their foreign market) through the production of accurate forecasts, management of logistics providers and the handling of fulfilment issues.
The role will be highly autonomous and allow the right candidate to make a real impact on key business processes.
Other accountabilities include:
- Creation of weekly forecasts to be distributed
- Order processing
- Maintaining customer relations by troubleshooting and reducing stock issues
- Managing haulage partners to ensure high levels of service
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrable experience of planning within an FMCG food/drink environment
- Analytical mind and quick thinker
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Experience in a customer facing role essential
- Experience of managing logistics providers essential
- Desire to continuously improve individual and team working methods
- Highly skilled with Excel
This is an opportunity to join a progressive business which offers multiple career paths, if you meet the above criteria and would like to know more send latest CV to:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.