Marketing Account Manager
Want to join an exciting digital agency with amazing benefits? With a highly focused, friendly and entrepreneurial team, this is a great opportunity to build your digital career with this fast growing digital agency. Offering a rent deposit loan, season ticket loan and a technology purchase scheme (much more included!), you'll be set up for success from the get go.
Day to day you will be involved with;
- Client Management; you work with clients to understand their needs to help build a strategy to help them achieve their goals
- Content Creation; you'll create copy and content to fall in line with your clients content plan
- Content Promotion; once your content is in place, you'll work with your client to promote it to their audience
- Analysis; it's important to understand what's working, so you'll manage the analysis of campaigns to draw out insights that'll be useful to future strategy
What you need to bring to the Marketing Account Manager role;
- You'll have experience in a digitally focused marketing role
- Copy writing is something that will come naturally to you
- Getting into the numbers won't phase you
- If you have an eye for online design, that's a bonus
- You enjoy speaking to people and building relationships
Salary and Benefits for Marketing Account Manager;
£25 - £28000 basic and lots of flexible benefits.
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.