Maintenance Electrical Technician- Weeeknd Shifts
Maintenance Electrical Technician - Weekends Shifts
Salary £31,200 plus Production Bonus = £33,120
After completing your probationary period, you will also qualify dependent on your performance for a further £2200 there is also overtime available & Excellent Bens
The successful candidate must be able to work 32hrs per week on the below shift pattern, anything outside of these hours will be classed as overtime
Week 1 - Fri 2-10pm, Sat 10am-10pm, Sun 10am-10pm
Week 2 - Fri 10pm-10am, Sat 10pm-10am, Mon 6am-2pm
Candidate & Duties
- Ideally you will be a time served Electrician/Electrical Technician/Engineer with a HNC in a relevant subject would be an advantage, but not essential
- You will have proven experience in the maintenance of modern complex electrical control systems, incorporating PLC's, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- A genuine multi skilled approach together with the ability to work independently and as part of a skilled maintenance team is essential.
- Core abilities to include pro-active maintenance, fault diagnosis and rectification, all within time sensitive constraints.
- Experience in a similar industry/working environment preferred
- Benefits include contributory pension scheme, life assurance, 211 hrs paid holiday (equivalent to 6.5 weeks), healthcare/dental, childcare vouchers, free parking
- Overtime would be paid for any additional hours worked.