Project Manager - Site Build
This is a Permanent opportunity for a Project Manager
Key Skills: Manufacturing / Project / Build / Site / Production / Greenfield
The role is based in the Wiltshire area, commutable from Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading and surrounding areas.
My client manufactures a broad range of products and due to their innovation and quality that have seen more than 20% growth year on year for the past few years. This has created the need for a new manufacturing facility down the road from their current site. This is where you come in, they are looking for someone with a strong Project Management experience to take full ownership of the project to build a new 75,000 sqft warehouse and production facility, at a green field site.
- Manage the build of a new production/warehouse facility
- Plan the build process, producing a critical path and to plan the timing of each stage of the build.
- Manage and Co-ordinate each phase of the project, to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage and allocate resources, both material and human resources – experience with contractor management will be beneficial.
- Manage financial planning and monitoring of the project - £5million budget
- Understanding of a green field site construction project or similar
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + Excellent benefits
This is a role is fresh off the press and my client is looking to bring a Project Manager on board as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on for more information.