Role: Database Engineer
Skills: DBA, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, T-SQL, Log Management
I have a client based in Chelmsford who is looking for a Database Engineer who has experience with Database Administration, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, T-SQL, Log Management on a Permanent basis.
Our Client is offering the successful Database Engineer a salary up to £36,000 based on experience.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication and people skills
- DBA experience with Oracle (11g/12c)
- DBA experience with SQL Server (2012/14)
- SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, Oracle, Linux, Shell Scripting or MySQL
- Database Troubleshooting
- Database Security
- Database Log management
- Data Warehousing
- Database Installation, Patching, Upgrades and Migrations
- Must have Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
- Security Clearance is a preference, must have the ability to be security cleared for the role.
If this Database Engineer role with experience of DBA, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, T-SQL and Log Management opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV along with references and salary expectations and I will endeavour to contact within 2 working days to discuss further.
Please Note: If this Database Engineer opportunity is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as our client is looking to interview ASAP.
Please follow us on Twitter and join our LinkedIn group to hear about all the latest news and vacancies;
Premier are acting as an employment agency